All sizes and types of gifts are meaningful and appreciated. One hundred percent of your donation stays at the Catholic Center. Please let us know if you would like your donation to go towards one of our Commemorative Gifts listed below.
- Buy a puzzle piece for $100 each here! Select ‘Chapel Fund’ and in the ‘Notes’ line, please be sure to mention your donation is for a puzzle piece, so we can keep track. 20 pieces left! This is a 3’ x 4’, 200-piece puzzle of our new chapel. Once complete, the puzzle will raise $20,000 for our renovation. Each piece gets us closer to our goal. Thank you for being a piece of our future.
- Make a pledge. To achieve our goal we encourage financial commitments over 3 years (36 months). Below is a sample schedule for your consideration. If you are an existing donor on Faith Direct, our secure on-line provider, click here to sign-into your account and make a pledge. If you are a new donor, click here to make a pledge and enroll in the program. You may also mail it in by completing our pledge form.
- Make a one-time gift to our Chapel Fund on-line on our secure website or by check, payable to the GTCC and mailed to 172 4th Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30313.
- Make a gift of stock. Click here for details.
- Company matching gift. Hundreds of companies across the country encourage employees to contribute to their favorite charitable organizations by matching dollar for dollar the amount of your gift. Some will even double or triple the amount. We encourage you to inquire about a Matching Gifts program at your place of employment. If they require a Federal Tax ID number, please use 45-3659617.
Questions? Contact Patty Schmitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.