The 30th Anniversary “Helluva Catholic Gala” features a Silent Auction offering a variety of fun and exciting items. Proceeds from the Silent Auction go directly to support our mission to build the Catholic faith in those seeking to live a Christ centered life at Georgia Tech and beyond.
Bidding during the auction will take place through GiveSmart mobile bidding technology. This allows guests to bid directly from their cell phone or hand-held device and monitor their bids easily. Please read the silent auction guidelines here. You may register ahead of time for our Silent Auction here. You will also be able to register in person on the day of the event.
Please note: At auction close-out, you can pay for your items by check or credit card. We encourage you to pay by check to avoid credit card transaction fees.
Donate to the Auction
To ensure the success of our Silent Auction, we would appreciate donations in any of the categories below. Simply fill out the Silent Auction Donation Form and return with your donation. If you would like to solicit items from your favorite merchants, please use the Solicitation Kit to provide pertinent information to the merchant. This kit also includes information on sponsorship opportunities.
Please note: only new and never used items please.
- Trips: vacation homes, hotel passes, weekend getaways
- Electronics: TV, computer, camera, gaming systems
- Sports: rounds of golf, sports equipment, accessories, lessons, camps, apparel
- Georgia Tech Themed: signed memorabilia, season tickets, box seats, sports experiences
- Religious Items: Bibles, statues, rosaries, books
- Jewelry and Fashion: watches, hand bags
- Entertainment and Dining: Tickets to sporting events/shows/attractions, family fun
- Personal indulgences: salons, spas, dentists, dermatologists
- Home and Garden: gas grill, fire pit, landscaping services, interior design, computer assistance
- Unique experiences: Balloon rides, meal with a celebrity, behind the scenes experiences, children’s birthday party packages