Summer 2021 Response to COVID 19 and Protocols for the Catholic Center
- Please do a self-check of symptoms before coming to the Catholic Center. If you are experiencing any symptoms or feel unwell, please stay home.
- Face masks are not required for individuals who have been vaccinated and are encouraged for those who have not been vaccinated or who may be in a high risk group for COVID-19.
- Frequent hand-washing for at least 20 seconds and/or use of hand sanitizer is encouraged.
- The kitchen remains closed except for bible studies.
- The operating hours of the Catholic Center will be 8am-9pm, with extended hours on Sunday until 10:30pm.
- If you test positive for COVID 19 please self-quarantine for at least 14 days and do not return to the Catholic Center until you obtain a negative test or are no longer contagious.
- These protocols are subject to change as more information becomes available.